Naval History and Heritage Command
- Title: Exhibits Specialist for National Museum of the United States Navy and Naval Academy Museum
- Design, fabrication, and installation of exhibit components. Design and fabrication of display frames for temporary galleries and travelling shows. Assists curator in mounting, removing, and handling of historical artifacts.
Maryland Science Center, Baltimore, 2012 – 2014
- Title: Manager of Permanent Exhibits
- Coordinated refurbishment of Center’s fabrication shop. Designed, fabricated, and coordinated installation of The Shed. Designed, fabricated, and coordinated installation of interactive exhibits in the Davis Planetarium queue.
Museum of Science, Boston, 2005 – 2011
- Title: Designer and Builder for Discovery Spaces, Exhibits Technical Designer
- Design and fabricate interactive exhibits for The Children’s Discovery Center, Cahners Computer Place, and The Human Body Connection.
- Responsible for all aspects of the process: original design, electronics, mechanics, and cabinetry.
Polk County Schools, 1997 – 2008
- Writer and Editor for the Commissioner’s and Panasonic Academic Challenge
- Served as Science Judge for the tournament
Lexington High School, 2003 – 2004
- Taught conceptual physics
Lakeland High School, 1998 – 2002
- Taught Physics, Physics II, and AP Physics
- Faculty advisor for Amnesty International
Coastal Environmental, Inc., 1995
- Excavated and catalogued Native American artifacts for the Red River Levee Project
United States Navy, USS Virginia, 1983 – 1989
- Nuclear operator for General Electric destroyer class power plant
- Shut Down Reactor Operator qualified
- Electrical technician
Wayne County Press-Sentinel, 1981 – 1983
- Staff photographer